We’re looking forward to seeing you at GoldinSkin and are honored to be entrusted with your care. To make sure your visit goes as smoothly as possible, there are a few items that can be taken care of before you arrive:
- Download and complete our New Patient form. Either fax it to us at (847)-677-2098 or bring it with you to your appointment.
- Bring all of your prescription and over-the-counter medications with you to your appointment. This includes all pills you are taking, as well as creams, ointments and lotions that you are applying to your skin.
- After one of our nurses obtains your full medical history and other relevant information, Dr. Goldin or Dr. LaBarbera will meet with you.
- They will ask you a series of questions to give them insight about your condition as they begin to examine not only the problem area, but also your entire skin.
- Be prepared that a thorough, full body skin exam may be recommended as part of your visit.
- If necessary, please come with an interpreter to facilitate our communication.